Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The One in Emeryville

So we're in our new apartment.  Open living room/dining room/kitchen.  Two bedrooms.  One with a master bath.  Another bath in the hall.  And really that's it.  But WE. HAVE. TWO. BATHROOMS!  AND. A. DISHWASHER!!

Aww..it's the little things.  I started thinking about how long it had been since I lived somewhere with a working dishwasher.  It's something like 12 years or so.  I'm loving the dishwasher.

So most of our days are spent like this:




But we've started a gymnastics and an art class.  And we also joined a play place called Studio Grow.








And on the weekends when we're not looking at houses, we're doing fun family things.





Now if we can just find a house and a babysitter...I think things will be good!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for an archive...I just started reading your blog about 4 entries ago, so now I have something to do at work. :-) Looks like you're enjoying Cali.

    ReplyDelete